Parties and social events at YesterLand Farm are unforgettable! Ride a pony or ride a roller coaster! Have a real blast … shooting corn from a cannon! Take the Ferris wheel UP and a giant slide DOWN!
Christmas Weekend Parties:
November 29 - December 15, 2013
All parties and social events are booked during YesterLand Farm’s regular hours of operation.
(15 or more people with advanced reservations):
While farm admission is free during the Christmas season, groups (with reservation) may purchase a Christmas Amazement Pass
$14 per band for any age visitor. The Amazement Pass includes unlimited mechanical amusement rides.
OFF SEASON Parties: During March thru July
2 Hour Party $300
Additional Hours may be purchased for $150, but does not include rides.
$100 deposit is due upon booking to be mailed to: 15410 Interstate 20, Canton, TX 75103
Use of Pavilion and Picnic Tables, play area, Rubber Duck Races, Sack Races, Western Ghost Town and two(2) age-appropriate rides(chosen from list below) that are run for a total of 1 hour and they are not run contiguously.
Santa’s Run-A-Way Sleigh - Antique Roller Coaster
The Rattler - Antique Ride from Coney Island, NY
River Rapids - Kiddie Canoe Ride
YesterLand Express - Antique Miniature Train
Gemstone Mining may be added on a special basis for $5/bag of mining rough with a minimum of 20 bags.
Party or Event Planning Tips
- You may use some of the picnic tables in the pavilion for your party.
- Please use one table per 6-8 guests in consideration to our other farm guests.
- You may arrive early to set up/decorate your tables. Please be sure to weight down your table cloths and other decorations due to the wind.
- You are welcome to bring in snacks, drinks and your cake.
- No outside barbecue grills, campfires or alcoholic beverages are allowed.